Academics Semester Schedule :
- Each Semester shall be of 6 Months duration.
- All odd Semesters shall be between July & December.
- All Even Semesters shall be from January to June.
- No of subjects in each Semester : 6 or 7.
Carry over System :
- Full Carryover from odd Semesters to Even Semesters.
- 2nd to 3rd Semester- not more than 4 subjects of 1st & 2nd Semester together.
- 4th to 5th Semester- must have cleared all subjects of 1st & 2nd Semesters* and not more than 4 subjects of
3rd & 4th Semesters together.(*- Students having not more than 4 subjects in all previous- 1, 2, 3 & 4th Semesters, are eligible for 5th SEMESTER for that academic year as per DTE Order)
- Semester System have been introduced from the Academic Year 2003-2004.
- Revised Semester System Syllabus have been introduced from the Academic Year 2009-2010.
- For BE lateral Entry, DCET (Diploma Common Entrance Test) was introduced for Diploma Students:from the Academic Year 2012-13.
- New Revised Syllabus for all Diploma Disciplines has been introduced from the academic Year 2015-16.